Location: Lviv, Ukraine
Duration: Full-time, long-term
We are looking for an Automation QA Engineer! You leave no stones unturned while trying to break the system. If it breaks, you communicate the issues to the team. You push the system to its limits. Sounds both challenging and exciting? Join Noltic! Here we work on awesome projects, we do business responsibly, we care about our clients and each other. Our experts are ready to share their best practices with you and collaborate on big projects right from the start.
- 2+ years of experience in test automation for requirement validation, integration, regression, usability testing;
- Experience working with WebdriverIO/Selenium or similar tools;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
- Hands-on experience with Git;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Intermediate and higher level of English;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Willingness to face new challenges, interesting information, and tricky tasks;
- An enthusiastic person with a ‘can do – will do’ attitude.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with test management tools like TestRail;
- Experience with Jira, and Confluence;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Upper-Intermediate English level.
- Create comprehensive and well-structured test plans, test cases and other QA documents;
- Develop and maintain automated tests;
- Design, develop and review manual tests;
- Maintain and run automated (and as needed) manual tests in TestRail;
- Work with the development team to resolve issues;
- Review requirement specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities;
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs;
- In-depth functional testing – Must be able to evaluate functional stability to ensure business requirements are being met and are “fit-for-purpose” through end automation testing;
- Clearly communicate any obstacles to raise awareness and avoid project impediments and overall project timeline disruption.
- Highly experienced team with 10+ years of both tech and business backgrounds;
- Challenging tasks;
- Competitive salary and regular performance reviews;
- Oodles of opportunities for your career;
- MacBook as a working laptop;
- 18 working days paid vacation;
- Flexible working schedule, employee-friendly HR policy;
- An open, collaborative, and flexible company culture;
- Modern, full of sun, loft office with an open roof, cozy kitchen and marvelous park nearby;
- Tasty coffee from Chehovych Roastery.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV and portfolio to [email protected]
If you have any questions, please call +380 (97) 100 92 37 – Khrystyna Chepil.