NOLTIC Sp. z o. o. (collectively, the “NOLTIC”, “we,” “us” or the “Company”) the owner and operator of the website: https://noltic.com/ (the - “Website”). The Company is the "Controller" of your personal data when providing the following services to its clients: Sales Cloud, Experience Cloud, UI/UX, Service Cloud, Product Development Outsource, Accounting, Revenue Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Analytics, ETL & Data Integrations, QA (collectively, the "Services"), and the Company's subsequent products: "CheckMyNumber", "Tracky" and "Cloud File Uploader" (collectively, the "Products"). The Company has its registered office at Ul. Jana Dantyszka 18, 02-054 Warszawa, Poland, and email address moc.citlon@gnitekram, Noltic is incorporated and operates under the laws of Poland.
Interpretation Of Terms
The terms used, such as “personal data” or their “processing”, refer to the definitions in Article 4 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The term “user” covers all categories of persons affected by data processing. These include our business partners, customers, prospects, applicants and other visitors to our online offer. The terms used, such as “users” are to be understood gender-neutral.
Provision Of Personal Data By The Company's Users
Users directly provide NOLTIC with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when Users:
- Non-personally identifiable information: When Users browse our Website, the User provides us with general information that does not personally identify you, such as the type of browser, referring website, date, and time of each User request. Our purpose in collecting such information is to better understand how our Website is used and to maintain its proper functionality and usefulness for each User.
- Personal data: We do not collect personal data, such as your name, email address, telephone number, company name and Curriculum Vitae (only in case of employment), during your visit to the Website, unless you intentionally submit it through the "Contact" form or until you book a free consultation by clicking on "Book a free consultation" or until you personally submit an offer of your candidacy for employment with us through "Careers" and provide us with your explicit consent. In this case, we will receive your name (first and last name), email address, telephone number, the name of your company and if you wish to apply for a job in our company, you send us your Curriculum Vitae. We will use this data to respond to your enquiry and subsequently send you some promotional or informational emails. If you preferred not to receive these emails, an unsubscribe option will be included in the email.
- Log data: When the User uses the Website, our servers automatically record information, including information that the User's browser sends each time you visit the Website. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your access, information about your browser configuration and plug-ins, language settings and cookie data.
- Additional information sources: (1) We may also use software technology known as "web beacons" to help us track the effectiveness of content on the Website. A web beacon is a transparent graphic image that is placed on a website or in an email and used to monitor the behaviour of the User(s). They can be used for many purposes, including, but not limited to, counting the Users of our Site, counting the number of emails sent, which were opened, which were actually viewed; (2) We may also use software technology known as "embedded scripting". An embedded script is a piece of software code designed to collect information that indicates the number of specific clicks between pages on our Website by the User(s), such as the links you click. The code is temporarily downloaded to the User's computer or other device and is deactivated or deleted when the User closes our Website.
When you use our Website, browse our Services and Products, and use the available systems (in particular, to create contact requests sent via the contact form), so-called "cookies"* are created when you browse these web pages.
*These are text files of small size that are stored on your device, through which you browse the websites. They are commonly used to ensure the operation of websites and other services provided over the Internet, and to improve and develop these websites, which is done by reading the contents of these files.
We collect information contained in "cookies", such as the date of your connection to the Website or the IP-address of the device from which you connect to the Website, which is data that shows how the User(s) use our Websites. This information is used for administrative and statistical purposes and aimed at improving our Website and enhancing your user experience. In addition, this automatically processed data may be used to analyse the behaviour of the content User(s) on our Website (e.g. time spent on the Website) or to personalise the content of the Website's web pages, in particular by providing online advertising.
Grounds For Collection Of Personal Data
We process personal data of Users only in compliance with the relevant data protection regulations. This means that Users’ data will only be processed if we have a legal permit. That is, especially if the data processing for the provision of our Services (e.g. processing of orders) as well as online services is required or required by law, the consent of the user exists, as well as our legitimate interests (i.e. interest in the analysis, optimisation and economic Operation and security of our Services offer within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) lit. GDPR).
Please note that (1) the legal basis for the consent is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a. and Art. 7 GDPR; (2) the legal basis for processing for the purpose of fulfilling our services and implementing contractual measures is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b. GDPR; (3) the legal basis for processing for the purpose of fulfilling our legal obligations is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c. GDPR; (4) the legal basis for the processing to safeguard our legitimate interests is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. GDPR.
- Other recipients** of the User's personal data:
Protection And Use Of Personal Data
We use appropriate methods of data collection, storage and processing, as well as security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information and data stored on our Website. We do not share your personal information with third parties, except for our affiliates. We may share the data with other recipients for marketing purposes. We use this information to better serve our Users and make it easier for them to use our Website.
We only disclose personal data to those of our employees and/or subcontractors, and to companies that need to process it on our behalf or provide services to us and have agreed not to disclose it to others.
We may also use your personal information to send you newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information about our Services and our business.
Our Use Of Users' Personal Data
We collect your personal data in order to:
- So that we can process your requests via the appropriate contact forms and provide you with feedback as soon as possible.
- To continually update and improve the usability of our Website, Services and Products we offer.
- Other recipients use this data to customise promotional materials, such as banners and any other types of advertising to promote our Website, Services and Product. For more information, please read the privacy policies of the respective other recipients' services.
Storage Of Users' Personal Data
- We securely store your data in our internal Customer Relationship Management system (hereinafter - the «CRM"), that includes Gmail (from Google Mail) and Salesforce.com.
Transfer Of Personal Data To Third Countries
Your personal data is transferred to third countries in case the services that NOLTIC provides are also to be performed in the territory of a third country. Your personal data may also be transferred to entities that provide NOLTIC with tax, legal and audit advice, if they carry out their activities in a third country. In each of the aforementioned cases, we secure the processing of your personal data, in particular by entering into confidentiality and personal data processing agreements in a manner that complies with the provisions of generally applicable EU and Polish data protection law and under conditions designed to ensure the security of the processing of your personal data. We do not transfer your personal data to international organizations. We also do not transfer your personal data to third countries if such transfer is not possible or is precluded by generally applicable laws.
Any transfer of personal data to the United States will be based on Standard Contractual Clauses pursuant to article 46(2)(c) of the GDPR, or on your consent, e.g. if you consent to cookies, it will also be consent to the possible transfer of your personal data to the United States, pursuant to Article 49 (1)(a) of the GDPR in connection with article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR).
Our Website, Services, and Products are not directed to persons under the age of 18 (the - "Children"). We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian, and you are aware that your children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verifying parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Rights Of The User(s) (Pursuant To Chapter III, Articles 15-21 GDPR)
User(s) have the following rights in connection with the processing of your personal data by us:***
- Right of access - you have the right to request copies of your personal data from the Company. At the same time, NOLTIC informs you that each subsequent copy of Personal Data involves a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. NOLTIC will process the submitted request and send a response within 1 (one) month from the date of receipt of the request. NOLTIC stipulates that it has the possibility of both not responding to the request and responding later than stated above (by another two months) due to many inquiries or the complicated nature of the submitted request. In both of the above situations, NOLTIC will inform the User(s) with a justification.
- The right to rectify the processed data - the User(s) has the right to request the Company to correct any information that you consider inaccurate. The User(s) also have the right to request the Company to complete information that you consider incomplete.
- The right to erase data ("right to be forgotten") - the User(s) have the right to request the Company to delete their personal data, however, the Company may retain all information provided by the User(s) for the prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, compliance with legal obligations or if the Company otherwise reasonably believes that it has a legitimate basis to do so, such as for archiving purposes in the public interest.
- Right to restrict data processing - User(s) may request restriction of processing of your Personal Data;
- Right to Data Portability - the User(s) may request to receive their Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You have the right to transfer this data to another controller without hindrance. In addition, you may transfer your Personal Data directly from one controller to another, if it is technically feasible and if such transfer does not adversely affect the Company's rights and freedoms and does not result in reputational damage to the Company.
- The right to object to further processing - the User(s) has the right to object to further processing of your Personal Data by the Company if there are no legitimate grounds for processing in the public interest or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
***The exercise of each of the above rights is carried out at the request of the User(s).
As part of your rights, User(s) may at any time withdraw your consent to further processing of Personal Data for purposes that require consent, provided that withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawful use of Personal Data in activities performed on the basis of consent prior to withdrawal.
If you’re a California resident, you have certain privacy rights under California law, including the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the - “CCPA”).
Send us a letter to the address: Ul. Jana Dantyszka 18, 02-054 Warszawa, Poland.