Location: Lviv, Ukraine
Duration: Full-time, long-term
We are looking for a creative Salesforce QA Engineer! You leave no stones unturned while trying to break the system. If it breaks, you communicate the issues to the team. You push the system to its limits. Sounds both challenging and exciting? Join Noltic! Here we work on awesome projects, we do business responsibly, we care about our clients and each other. Our senior experts are ready to share their best practices with you and collaborate on big projects right from the start.
- Previous experience in Salesforce QA role;
- Proficient in Salesforce.com platform;
- Experience working with Atlassian JIRA project control system;
- Experience working with Selenium, WebdriverIO;
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux systems and SQL (PL/SQL, MySQL, Oracle);
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Knowledge of testing integrations, end-to-end system processes;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box;
- Intermediate and higher English level (Upper-Intermediate is a plus);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Readiness to new challenges, interesting information, and tricky tasks;
- An enthusiastic person with a ‘can do will do’ attitude;
- Technical education in Computer Sciences, Applied Mathematics, or in related fields. We also consider students in their last year of study.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with automation testing will be an advantage;
- Design test processes and procedures used to ensure that software operates within defined requirements;
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Prepare reports and build graphs with analytics;
- Implement test plans, automation, and validation strategies;
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts to reduce repetitive manual testing;
- In-depth functional testing – Must be able to evaluate functional stability to ensure business requirements are being met and are “fit-for-purpose” through end to end functional and automation testing;
- Work closely with software developers to resolve issues;
- Clearly communicate any obstacles to raise awareness and avoid project impediments and overall project timeline disruption;
- Collaborate with the team on tasks related to the planning, testing, and coordination of release activities.
- Highly experienced team with 10+ years of both tech and business backgrounds;
- Challenging tasks;
- Competitive salary and regular performance reviews;
- Oodles of opportunities for your career;
- MacBook as a working laptop;
- 18 working days paid vacation;
- Flexible working schedule, employee-friendly HR policy;
- An open, collaborative, and flexible company culture;
- Modern, full of sun, loft office with an open roof, cozy kitchen and marvelous park nearby;
- Tasty coffee from Chehovych Roastery.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV and portfolio to [email protected]
If you have any questions, please call +380 (97) 100 92 37 – Khrystyna Chepil.