Noltic is a 100% Salesforce-focused company. We consult, design, and implement Salesforce solutions for companies of any size, no matter where they are on their Salesforce journey.
- 2+ years of professional experience in backend and frontend software development;
- Strong skills in working with OOP and TypeScript based frameworks like NestJS;
- Good experience with Node.js (Express.js);
- Knowledge of any event streaming platform – Kafka preferred;
- Experience in working with databases, such as PostgreSQL/Redshift or MongoDB;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Experience with Unit Testing, Integration Testing.
Good to have (optional):
- Some experience in working with CRM systems;
- Experience with SOA/Microservices (communication, patterns, development process);
- Experience with React/Redux;
- English — upper-intermediate.
- Work in a strong team with the possibility of professional development;
- Take an active part in business requirements analysis, sprint plannings and stories estimation;
- Follow industry best practices;
- Configuration/optimization of cloud resources;
- Write readable, optimized, reusable code and cover it with unit tests;
- Prepare required functionality for release and participate in deploying team-related applications and services to the production environment;
- Bug fixing, refactoring, performance measurement, maintenance of corresponding documentation;
- Close сommunication with the customer and the team.
- Highly experienced team with 10+ years of both tech and business backgrounds.
- Challenging tasks.
- Open communication and a friendly atmosphere within the team.
- Competitive salary and regular performance reviews.
- Oodles of opportunities for your career.
- MacBook as a working laptop.
- 18 working days paid vacation.
- Flexible working schedule, employee-friendly HR policy.
- Modern, full of sun, loft office, cozy kitchen, unlimited access to play zone, free snacks and cookies;
- Tasty coffee from Chehovych Roastery.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV and portfolio to [email protected]
If you have any questions, please call +380 (97) 100 92 37 – Khrystyna Chepil.