We are in search of someone with Salesforce Marketing Cloud expertise or someone who wants to start their journey as a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist.
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud is one of the world’s most powerful digital marketing 1:1 platforms. It powers customer journeys across every touchpoint—email, social, mobile, web, and beyond. With Marketing Cloud, Salesforce now enables many options for businesses to improve their customer experience and to turn leads into lifetime clients. The role of Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist is to guide, support and help to move the business forward by using the SFMC tools.
- A solid marketing background and business development process understanding;
- Analytical mindset: ready to analyze campaigns and make recommendations;
- Able to see a big picture and to understand business challenges;
- Goal-oriented and self-disciplined;
- Interested in studying and learning new skills;
- Proficiency in the English language
Good to have (optional):
- Some experience in working with CRM systems;
- Experience creating HTML email templates/HTML pages from design materials
You will have the opportunity to study how to:
- Configuration Salesforce Marketing Cloud;
- How to generate more pipeline and empower sales to close more deals using Pardot solution;
- Configure complex journeys for common use cases using Journey Builder;
- Use Content Builder to build efficient HTML email and notification templates.
- Utilization of relevant modules within Marketing Cloud
- Builder customer journeys
- Analytics of campaigns and making recommendations
- Advising clients
- Ability to clearly understand business needs
For this role, you will get a personal development plan, based on your knowledge and experience. The plan might include passing some Salesforce certifications like The Email Specialist, Marketing Cloud Administrator, Marketing Cloud Consultant.
- Highly experienced team with 10+ years of both tech and business backgrounds.
- Challenging tasks.
- Open communication and a friendly atmosphere within the team.
- Competitive salary and regular performance reviews.
- Oodles of opportunities for your career.
- MacBook as a working laptop.
- 18 working days paid vacation.
- Flexible working schedule, employee-friendly HR policy.
- Modern, full of sun, loft office with a cozy kitchen.
- Tasty coffee from Chehovych Roastery.
Please send your CV to [email protected].
If you have any questions, please call +380 (97) 100 92 37 – Khrystyna Chepil.