We are looking for a Business Development Manager who is brave enough to take responsibility for getting the Noltic deals done. A sharp mind who will get detailed knowledge and understanding of the Salesforce ecosystem and every aspect of the Noltic services and products. We are a top Salesforce Partner with a strong focus on high-quality solutions, so it is key not to sell, but to consult our potential customers. You will be the first team member with a focus on business development only, so it is a great chance to grow the direction and become the lead specialist.
- Lead, develop and close opportunities with confidence and in a consultative manner;
- Complete required pre-sales documentation;
- Collaborate with marketing and development teams on preparing sales & marketing materials to engage with clients;
- Foster and develop relationships with the Salesforce representatives in order to sell Noltic’s services and products;
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services – or support in identifying new ways of reaching existing markets;
- Meet with prospects and clients face to face (business trips required).
- Advanced (ideally fluent) English;
- Result-oriented and responsible with experience in a fast-paced growth environment;
- Experience in the IT industry is a plus;
- Excellent people and relationship-building skills, across all seniority levels;
- Strong presentation skills with analytic and logical thinking;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strategic thinking – ability to see the big picture and new opportunities;
- Ability to thrive working with different cultures.
- Medical Insurance after probation period;
- Competitive salary and regular performance reviews;
- Paid business trips, and relocation support;
- 18 working days paid vacation;
- Flexible working schedule, employee-friendly HR policy;
- Reimbursement of professional Salesforce certification;
- Possibility to develop as a certified mentor in Salesforce;
- Open communication and a friendly atmosphere within the team;
- Modern, full of sun, loft office, cozy kitchen, unlimited access to play zone, free snacks, and cookies;
- Tasty coffee from Chehovych Roastery.
Please send your CV to [email protected].
If you have any questions, please call +380 (73) 485 92 89 – Yaryna Rypus.