The anticipation for Salesforce innovation has ended with the release of the Winter '24 update. With numerous new features and improvements linked to Salesforce Flow, Lightning Experience, Customer Data Platform, APIs, and more, users are in for a treat.
The new release masterfully blends usability, improved insights, and thorough integrations, paving the way for better sales management.
II. What’s hot & new for devs in the Winter’24 Release
We went over Salesforce news to accumulate a deeper understanding of future changes that affect the daily routine of every Salesforce engineer. With the help of Noltic’s developers, we’ve combined a list of the most significant features for Salesforce implementers.
Lightning Web Components
- Dynamic Import and Instant Lightning Web Components: a big improvement for component customization. It eliminates the need for large volumes of modules to load when not necessary. Still, use it with caution as it’s not always a suitable choice.
- Workspace Tabs and Subtabs Control (Beta): it’s a great new feature and a big game-changer. It will allow to decrease the Aura component usage in the future, and manage workspace tabs directly in the Lightning console app instead.
- Custom Elements with Lightning Web Security Enabled and Third-Party Web Components in LWC (Beta) bring us closer to higher Web Components standards and provide flexibility in designing and injecting brand-new web components.
- DataWeave: this feature enables data transformation to different formats. Although we have seen it before, still makes the list as it’s now generally available. Developers can leverage DataWeave to manipulate and transform complex data sets, view deployed DataWeave script resources via the Setup UI, and perform different sort orders and locale-sensitive comparisons and sorting using the Comparator interface and the Collator class.
- Extending sorting options and collection iterations with ‘-’: a big time-saving improvement that comes with the feature known as ‘Use the Comparator Interface and Collator Class for Sorting’
- Iterable: allows to iterate within ‘for’ loops more easily, and it’s a long-awaited improvement previously requested on IdeaExchange.
- Queueable jobs enhancements: it was about time we were able to set the maximum depth of chained queueable jobs and ensure duplicates of those aren’t enqueued.
- JWT-based access tokens are now generally available. JSON Web Token (JWT)-based access tokens are used to authenticate REST API calls, improving the security and reliability of the APIs. The JWT-based access tokens replace the traditional Session ID and OAuth token-based authentication methods, proving a safer and more efficient alternative.
Platform Development Tools
- Code Builder: it’s now generally available to code from anywhere using this web development tool in a browser. It supports Apex, SOQL, and Lightning Web Components.
- Scale Center: developers can now test the scaling capabilities of their solutions and deploy scalable applications using this tool with 15 Deep Dive investigations per week, per org.
III. All features of the Winter’24 Release
So far, we can surely state that the Winter’24 release marks a significant step forward in the functionality of the Lightning Experience, offers a range of AI-based tools, and ushers in a plethora of additional enhancements like Salesforce Mobile App, Salesforce CPQ, and Salesforce Billing.
Lightning Experience Enhancements
- New Setup Domain: hosting Setup pages on a new domain will require users to add *.salesforce-setup.com to their allowlists.
- MFA Auto-Enablement: as part of the ongoing effort to boost security for all Salesforce orgs, MFA will become a permanent requirement for direct login access. Businesses that have not yet enabled MFA should prioritize doing so before Summer ’24.
- Improved Color Contrast in UI Elements: this update focuses on enhancing the color contrast of non-text UI elements like buttons, checkboxes, and some text UI elements like links. The goal is to ensure that these elements align with accessibility standards.
- Retired Features: News, Automated Account Fields, and Account Logos: from October 13, 2023, onwards, these features will no longer be available in all Salesforce orgs. As a result, users will no longer receive suggestions for account names, fields will not be automatically filled out, and company logos will not be added automatically.
- Improved Performance on More Record Home Pages: this enhancement includes Lightning Web Components (LWC)-enabled objects, which allow for the creation, viewing, and editing of record home pages with improved performance, accessibility support, and service availability.
- Unified Analytics Experiences: users can add custom filters to explore Tableau views within CRM Analytics dashboard components. The release includes an improved Home tab and new slash commands in Slack. Users can now see the Slack channels that receive subscriptions and notifications in custom subscription reports.
- Lightning Reports and Dashboards: a significant advantage of this update is the ability to keep Lightning dashboards current even when responsibilities change. By assigning the dashboard to a new owner, you can ensure that the content remains relevant. Adding summary formulas allows users to compare values relative to parent or peer groupings.
- CRM Analytics: this update allows users to join multiple data model objects in a single dashboard query, facilitating the analysis and visualization of data from various sources. You can unify branding and layouts across devices through custom themes and layout sync for a consistent and seamless UX.
- Tableau: the update of this tool facilitates the data-driven decision process. Brand-new features aim to simplify the process of creating engaging visualizations to incorporate them into your workflows.
- Marketing Cloud Intelligence: Analytics enhancements include new and updated features to seamlessly integrate, synchronize, interpret, and take action on your marketing data to enhance the effectiveness of your campaigns.
- Salesforce B2B and D2C Commerce: a notable improvement is the ability for customers to add up to 2,000 line items to their cart. With Einstein Generative AI, Commerce stores can show frequently bought items to customers, providing personalized recommendations and improving the overall shopping experience. To help businesses get started quickly, the Salesforce Winter '24 Release also includes automated org setup and streamlined store creation.
- Omnichannel Inventory: you can now make an item ineligible to ship from a specific location while remaining available for in-store pickup. The reservation field on the Transfer, Fulfill, and Unreserve Inventory Reservation APIs can be used to track a reservation throughout the entire fulfillment lifecycle across Omnichannel Inventory, Order Management, and storefronts.
- Salesforce Order Management: the feature improves the "Order on Behalf Of" experience by allowing users to search for products using the product name or key search terms rather than just SKUs or IDs. This expanded search functionality makes it easier for users to find the needed products.
- Salesforce Payments: users can now accept payments using various methods such as PayPal, Venmo, and direct debit methods like ACH, BECS, and BACS. Enhance the customer payment experience by configuring the Pay Now page according to your preferences. The Payments Workspace provides visibility into B2C payment data.
- Permissions: the update allows users to create reports displaying custom permission sets and group assignments. Users can view the object and field API names within permission sets and recalculate permission set groups.
- Lightning App Builder: with Dynamic Forms on hundreds of LWC-enabled standard objects, you can now offer your mobile users the same level of customization and personalized experience that your desktop users have with Dynamic Forms on Mobile, which is now generally available.
- Sharing: Use Event Monitoring to audit changes in group membership and troubleshoot record access issues. Make reports on group membership and account access. Use two release updates to enable quicker account-sharing recalculation.
- Globalization: this feature ensures that users are updated with ICU and JDK locale formats. A critical aspect of this update is introducing a new style for Japanese katakana. Utilize the current locales for Croatia and Sierra Leone.
- Salesforce Connect: this feature allows users to reuse cached query results with Amazon Athena external data sources. The release also includes enhancements to the OData 4.01 adapter for Salesforce Connect.
- The Feature Manager enables users to manage and control Data Cloud AI and beta features conveniently. Enable, turn off, and monitor these features from the navigation pane under the Features section.
- Data Cloud and Snowflake Datashares: allows for secure sharing of Data Cloud data with Snowflake using datashares. It eliminates the need for ETL (Extract Transform Load) by enabling zero ETL data-sharing capability. Users can access Salesforce objects as if the data is stored natively within Snowflake.
- Data Model Objects in Batch Data Transforms: you now have more control over the data processing. You can apply batch data transforms to downstream processes that use DMOs, such as segmentation and identity resolution.
- Batch Data Transforms Automated: save time and ensure data freshness by scheduling batch data transforms to run at timed intervals. With this feature, you can run the transforms on an hourly or daily frequency, specify the time the transforms should run, and select the specific days on which they should be executed.
- Maintaining Multiple Data Sources with Multiple Output Nodes: now, a single transform can simultaneously update Case, Order, and Status data lake or data model objects, providing greater flexibility in batch data transforms. The feature allows users to write a batch data transform to up to five output nodes, which is helpful for organizations that have multiple data sources that need to be preserved.
- A 360-Degree View of Your Accounts: by merging account data from various sources into unified account profiles, this feature empowers businesses to boost sales and service productivity, run calculated insights and activations, and use Tableau and other tools more effectively.
- Prioritized Campaigns with Waterfall Segments: marketers can prioritize their campaigns by using a waterfall segment to create a hierarchical structure. You can create a prioritized list of mutually exclusive segments. This means an audience member exists in only one segment of your waterfall and receives only one promotional offer.
- Lightning Component: Winter '24 allows versioning custom components, which links behavior to the specific Salesforce release corresponding to the API version being used. This helps to ensure components behave as intended across different releases and provides a more streamlined development process. The new global color styling hooks in custom components allow for easier and more consistent styling across different components.
- API: the Winter '24 Release announces that the retirement of API versions 21.0 through 30.0 of the Salesforce Platform API, previously scheduled for the Summer '24 release, is now delayed until Summer '25.
- AppExchange Partners: a significant addition to AppExchange Partners is the Salesforce Code Analyzer Visual Studio Code extension that enables partners to scan their code easily and identify potential issues before deploying their apps. Also, partners can now list their Tableau Accelerators on AppExchange, making it easier for customers to find their app.
- Platform Events: one of the highlights is the ability to process platform events with parallel Apex trigger subscriptions, which is currently in the pilot phase. This feature allows multiple Apex trigger subscriptions to process platform events concurrently, efficiently handling high-volume events and boosting developer productivity. Enhanced Usage Metrics on Hyperforce provide improved analytics and insights into system usage, resource consumption, and performance optimization.
- Einstein Search: the feature enhances the search process. A greater flexibility in Search Manager configures searchable standard and custom objects to suit unique users’ needs. A significant advantage of this feature is its ability to provide users with valuable insights into their search storage and a more comprehensive understanding of their data.
- Commerce Einstein: Einstein's advanced algorithm analyzes customer browsing and purchase history to recommend relevant products that are frequently purchased together. The new Einstein Frequently Bought Together component is another noteworthy feature of Commerce Einstein that shows customers additional products related to the one they're viewing in their cart.
- Field Service Einstein: with the new Pre-Work Briefing system, mobile workers can access all the necessary information in one place, making their work more efficient and reducing the time to complete tasks.
- Service: Einstein Bots enable businesses to answer their customers’ queries instantly, effectively streamlining their customer service operations. Using Einstein Bots’ Article Answers functionality, companies can leverage their knowledge base to answer customers’ frequently asked questions quickly and accurately.
Einstein Generative AI updates that are worth mentioning include
- Using Generative AI to Populate Field Values with Prompt Builder (Pilot): this feature is aimed at saving time and improving efficiency for the users via Prompt Builder. These templates help the team members quickly populate a field with a value generated by a prompt communicated with a large language model. Prompt templates are reusable and secure, ensuring that the data remains protected.
- Generating Personalized Sales Emails with Prompt Builder (Pilot): this Sales feature allows teams to quickly generate personalized emails for their leads or contacts by creating prompt templates in Prompt Builder. It allows users to add, test, revise, and manage templates that include the most up-to-date CRM data using merge fields, flows, and Apex.
Enablement and Guidance
- Enablement: you can now invite experienced peers and managers to share their valuable insights with sales representatives who are honing their sales pitch or seeking constructive feedback. This feature is designed to give users a better understanding of their progress, which will help them stay motivated and on track.
- Guidance Center and In-App Guidance: the Guidance Center is a one-stop shop for all the guidance and insights best-in-class sales professionals offer. Businesses can leverage the expertise of their top-performing sales professionals and bring that knowledge directly to their newly hired sales teams. The in-app Guidance tool allows sales teams to receive tips, strategies, and insights directly in the Salesforce platform.
You can now share CMS content from any workspace with your enhanced LWR (Lightning Web Runtime) site. All LWR sites that you create will be improved. Additionally, you can use Experience Builder to apply custom CSS to any component in the site and apply flexible expression-based visibility rules using custom logic to your components. You can access and update the site's global style sheet from a new folder in DigitalExperiencesBundle. This release also offers more efficient and secure authentication into all your Experience Cloud sites. Above that, you can use your sandbox org to test how disabling your site's content delivery network may impact your production org.
- Aura and LWR Sites: enhances website building capabilities. Users can share CMS content from enhanced and non-enhanced workspaces with any enhanced LWR site. With coordinated interactions between the canvas and Page Structure panel in LWR sites, it is easier to find components in Experience Builder quickly. Users can translate their site into multiple languages, reaching a larger global audience and facilitating better communication with customers or clients.
- Components in Experience Builder: enhanced LWR sites now offer the ability to tailor component visibility based on custom logic, resulting in more precise control over the appearance of your site. Custom CSS classes can be added to refine the styling of your site further, allowing for a more personalized look and feel. The Record Detail Component makes its debut, giving another way to view and edit records directly from within the page.
- Developer Productivity: this tool enables developers to obtain better information about the default site language of their Experience Cloud site, making it easier for them to customize the settings per their requirements. The tool allows developers to easily find and update the global style sheets for their enhanced LWR sites in their new folder in DigitalExperienceBundle.
- Site Performance: users can test their CDN safely by turning off the default CDN in their sandbox org and evaluating the content delivery network without affecting the production environment. Enabling enhanced domains after testing the CDN ensures that all traffic to a website is secure, reliable, and scalable. With the latest iOS update, users can respond to Chatter notifications via email on their Apple mobile devices.
- Security and Sharing: the requirement to provide a sender name and email address when sending Chatter notifications helps prevent phishing attacks and improve overall security practices. Salesforce has introduced several new features to enhance headless passwordless logins, including a more straightforward registration setup and improved authorization flow performance.
- Management of Field Service Assets: by regulating the workload of service resources using work capacity restrictions, Enhanced Scheduling and Optimisation aids in your alignment with organizational priorities. Now, Enhanced Scheduling and Optimisation supports multiday work.
- Management of Field Service Assets: the Field Service data kit is available out of the box in Data Cloud, so you can use it to get real-time updates on asset performance, more effectively develop record set filter criteria rules with asset fields and asset attributes, and more. To keep ahead of maintenance requirements, you can also monitor KPIs for average asset repair and failure times and make use of asset features.
- Field Service Customer Engagement: the new Value dashboard helps increase the effectiveness of your Visual Remote Assistant. For greater data protection, keep Visual Remote Assistant images around for a while. After each Visual Remote Assistant session, direct customers to your company website to maintain brand awareness.
- Field Service Mobile: leverage direct barcode scanning from the app. You can now reduce platform-to-platform workflow friction by using deep linking. The tab bar can be customized to enhance processes — utilize location-based actions to generate automated timestamps.
- Field Service APIs: make appointments for recurrent visits and allocate service appointments to resources based on their geolocations using the Field Service Apex API. Give mobile workers the ability to scan documents with the new DocumentScanner API and use NFC tags with the new NFCService API.
- Access Salesforce in More Regions: this update empowers enterprises to deploy Salesforce across a broader range of locations without needing physical infrastructure investment and maintenance.
- Hyperforce Assistant (Generally Available): the assistant is now generally available for both production and sandbox orgs, giving users the flexibility to carry out migrations without much hassle. The Prepare phase of the migration process has been updated to include hard-coded references and connectivity checks.
- Refined Object ID: the update generates Object IDs that use a three-character Server ID format, replacing the two-character format. The new Server ID system comprises the 4th, 5th, and 6th character positions, while the overall length of the Object ID remains the same. It is worth noting that existing Object IDs will not be modified. Only newly generated ones will use the refined Server ID format.
- Automotive Cloud: the new Fleet, Fleet Asset, and Fleet Participant records that allow businesses to monitor fleet activities easily. Companies can now set up an automated process to streamline the validation and adjudication of warranty claims. The enhanced Timeline, Engagement, Actionable List Members, and List Builder for Data Cloud Segment provide more efficient means of transferring serialized inventory, such as vehicles, across different locations.
- Communications Cloud: users can access a range of cloud solutions, including Digital Commerce, Industries Order Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Order Capture, Configure, Price, Quote (Industries CPQ), and Enterprise Product Catalog (EPC). This industry-specific suite of applications is designed to be highly scalable, delivering the flexibility and agility that businesses need to stay competitive in today's fast-paced market.
- Consumer Goods Cloud: a new powerful tool that allows sales representatives to predictively engage with a list of stores, delivering seamless customer experiences through the new Consumer Goods Cloud for Sales app. The app utilizes AI to provide insights on personalized selling through data-driven promotion planning, helping businesses optimize their revenue and sales performance.
- Energy & Utilities Cloud: the Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud and the Salesforce Platform are combined and extended into the Energy & Utilities Cloud (E&U Cloud), an industry-specific solution for utilities, retail energy, and contemporary energy services businesses.
- Financial Services Cloud: the new Actionable Relationship Center templates make it possible to utilize the Account Relationship Centre to its fullest potential. Transaction Dispute Management assists financial institutions in expediting the dispute settlement procedure.
- Outcome Management: you can now set and track time-bound targets and baseline values, making monitoring progress toward critical goals easy. Impact measurement becomes simpler and more consistent as the same indicators can be tracked across different outcomes or programs. Organize outcomes into groups that reflect their organizational strategy, such as a logic model or others that external stakeholders care about.
- Program Management: Salesforce introduced a new list of field sets related to benefit payout and an option to quickly delete participants from a benefit session.
- Health Cloud: implement enhanced scheduling and track custody events using Therapy Management Enhancements. Home Health now offers electronic visit verification and connects with medication and integrated care management. Integrated Care Management now supports care gaps and has a console app. Use the new Create Referral flow to walk users through the referral creation process.
- Manufacturing Cloud: Create scalable business rules for an end-to-end automated adjudication process for warranty claims and manage claim data more effectively. Utilize CRM Analytics for Warranty Lifecycle Management to gain valuable insights on warranty claims. Use scores to determine the likelihood that product warranty claims will be authorized and speed up decision-making.
Marketing Cloud Account Engagement
- General Enhancements: With wait times for Engagement Studio under a day, give your consumers a quicker, more customized experience. You can now limit which domains can display your form code and have Account Engagement automatically erase old visitor activity information.
- Integrations and APIs: Using API V5 for Flow, copy marketing materials from a sandbox to a production business unit. External Activities can now be packaged completely. In Account Engagement API version 5, you also receive new and updated fields.
- Salesforce Mobile App: Salesforce Mobile App Plus now allows users to attach photos to records while offline, search for records in the Briefcase, and use swipe actions and filters on the landing page. The same personalized record-page experience for mobile users as for desktop users is now available with the GA release of Enable Dynamic Forms on Mobile.
- Mobile Publisher: configure your mobile publisher to work with the Experience Cloud app's location-based permissions, push notifications, and default URL behavior.
- Briefcase Builder: custom metadata types are now supported by rules in Briefcase Builder.
- Subscription Management: updates empower users to control the order product conversion to assets, offering greater flexibility and control over the subscription management process. The Collections feature has also received accessibility improvements, with some labels being changed to facilitate more straightforward navigation.
- Salesforce CPQ: it now supports only standard quotes, providing better and easier access to the essential information required for generating quotes. The Lightning Web Component rich text editor has replaced CKEditor, delivering a more streamlined and cohesive user experience.
- Salesforce Basics: Salesforce Maps Lite now allows for efficient planning of meetings with customers and prospects based on their geographic location. This provides sales teams with a visual representation of meeting locations, saving time and improving productivity. Users can now see activity metrics and take action directly from the Lead and Contact Home.
- Sales Engagement: the inclusion of Einstein insights now allows sales reps to manage their cadence targets automatically. This feature can analyze data, gain insights, and strategically suggest how best to engage with potential prospects.
- Revenue Intelligence: the prediction Insights panel allows you to monitor changes to your sales prediction. Use the Commit Calculator to test various hypotheses and comprehend how adjustments to your pipeline can impact your revenue. Utilize the Product Insights dashboard to improve your sales approach.
- Pipeline Inspection: identify the appropriate parties to assist in closing a contract. Pipeline Inspection now has a more user-friendly and straightforward UI. Users can edit checkboxes, lookup, and other fields inline, saving time.
- Sales Performance Management: aimed at improving productivity and efficiency for sales teams. A noticeable change is the ability to assign work by country instead of by postal codes, which will simplify and streamline the process of sales allocation, particularly in large territories. The ability to update area names and centers in bulk in Territory Planning streamlines managing territories.
- Export and Import Details on the New Status Tab: the upgraded CMS workspace allows multiple users to view the export and import statuses. Several content managers and admins can now see who started an export and import and when.
- Publish Content from CMS Workspaces to Enhanced LWR Sites: publish content and add upgraded LWR site channels to CMS workspaces.
- Prevent Users in Enhanced CMS Workspaces from Unpublishing Dependent Content: the records that reference the content are now displayed in the unpublish box, and a link icon indicates records with significant dependencies. This modification stops users from removing content that might appear as an error or broken link in other content.
- Assign Workflows by Content Type and Automatically Publish or Unpublish Content: your process can be flexible and extensible by allocating each workflow to particular content types. Using the new step types, you may automatically publish or unpublish content variants from a workflow.
- Search Suggestions to Find Enhanced CMS Content: a new search suggestion dropdown displays below the area labeled "Search this workspace" when you type characters into it. The most pertinent content matches are automatically added to the recommendations list as you enter.
Utilise Flow Builder, OmniStudio, and Flow Orchestration to create intelligent workflows. Use Flow Integration to integrate throughout any system.
Security, Identity, and Privacy
One major enhancement is the enforced use of Enhanced domains, which requires users to move to new URLs and prepare for the end of some redirections. Additionally, multi-factor authentication auto-enablement is in effect for the third phase of orgs, ensuring a higher level of security for users. Another exciting update is the option to develop local or 2GP packageable external client apps, which enables users to expand their Headless Identity implementation with passwordless login, identity for guest users, and improvements to headless registration.
- Service Intelligence: key contact center performance measures are shown by the data-driven solution called Service Intelligence. Utilize clear data visualizations to assess your success in customer service objectives.
- Feedback Management: using information from the survey invitation fields, create or edit records based on survey replies. Respond promptly with personalized notifications sent to the account, case, and survey owners. New rating icons help measure client engagement more effectively. Send emails with lengthier, more interesting survey invitations.
- Service Catalogue: through self-service automation, Service Catalogue now enables you to convert requests for the goods and services provided by your business into accepted and documented orders.
- Customer Service Incident Management: the integration of broadcast Slack messages with customizable fields also enables stakeholders to stay updated in real time as the incident evolves. The enhanced set-up page for Customer Service Incident Management makes finding the right integrations to resolve incidents quickly and effectively easier.
- Swarming: with the power of Service Cloud, Swarming makes it easier to solve customer issues and reduce swivel chair pains with numerous new features and improvements.
- Channels: start message conversations in a message, make agent-to-agent calls in Service Cloud Voice more quickly, show your terms and conditions before discussions, and more.
- Knowledge: controlling content visibility makes authoring articles easier and more efficient, and improves agent engagement with them.
III. Benefits of the Winter’24 Release
To highlight why the Salesforce update is so important, let’s go over the benefits it brings:
1. The Winter’24 release is expected to enhance the overall look and feel of the interface, providing a modern and sleek user experience.
- The new features include widgets and customizable display options, allowing users to tailor their workspace to their needs. One of the significant improvements is the revamped Lightning platform, which delivers a cutting-edge set of features that cater to the needs of diverse user groups across various sectors.
- A brand new set of Lightning Scheduler promises to end-to-end automate scheduling and appointment booking processes. It will clarify the booking process with the help of multi-resource booking, booking buffer time, automatic booking confirmations, and more.
2. The upgraded Lightning platform boasts a range of productivity enhancements, including a more user-friendly navigational structure for easy access to relevant information and resources.
- Lightning App builder components are drag-and-drop tools that help create custom apps more efficiently and faster than ever before. This cutting-edge practice is bound to speed up the development and distribution of custom-made applications, boosting overall efficiency.
- More integration options for users to connect Salesforce with other apps and services are coming. The release aims to expand Salesforce's capabilities by integrating several popular services, including DocuSign and Amazon Kinesis. This will promote easier data sharing between Salesforce and other applications, increasing productivity.
- The introduction of a robust data management system will empower users to organize and centralize their records, files, and processes. The system allows automated permissions, simplifying data security and preventing unauthorized access to sensitive information.
3. The Salesforce Winter'24 release is set to introduce several powerful features that will significantly improve the accuracy of the CRM platform.
- Integrating Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) capabilities will help generate more accurate insights and recommendations, resulting in informed decisions based on real-time data.
- Several new tools are promised to streamline data management processes and improve data accuracy by allowing data updates and maintenance. Automated data validation checks will reduce the risk of human errors and ensure that all data is accurate and up-to-date.
- The new forecasting tools will use a variety of data sources to generate more accurate predictions and insights into the future of businesses. This will help users make more informed decisions based on their data, ultimately improving their accuracy and driving better outcomes for their organizations.
- New reporting capabilities will provide more detailed and actionable insights based on user data. Granular information about customers, products, and sales simplifies decision-making and improves accuracy.