We are looking for an active and creative candidate to join our Marketing team. The ideal candidate will focus on creating and implementing online and offline marketing campaigns. You should be able to efficiently coordinate with the existing team, designers, copywriters and other vendors to complete the required tasks.
- Experience in the field of digital marketing, SMM.
- Experience & knowledge of different marketing tools.
- Advanced (ideally fluent) English.
- Result-oriented, responsible, creative mindset.
- Tracking marketing analytics and creating monthly reports.
- Creating email campaigns for new and potential clients, and for potential team members.
- Managing content distribution, repurposing, translations, guest-blogging programs.
- Collaborating with external vendors: content writers, designers, SEO specialists.
- Collaborating with the HR team on organizing offline and online events.
- Managing accounts on social networks, SMM (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc).
- Working with brand companies to produce branded merchandise.
- Any other marketing-related work on the company.
- Being proactive and think out-of-the-box to improve our company’s standings.
- Highly experienced team with 10+ years of both tech and business backgrounds.
- Challenging tasks.
- Open communication and friendly atmosphere within the team.
- Competitive salary and regular performance reviews.
- Oodles of opportunities for your career.
- MacBook as a working laptop.
- 18 working days paid vacation.
- Flexible working schedule, employee-friendly HR policy.
- Modern, full of sun, loft office with a cozy kitchen.
- Tasty coffee from Chehovych Roastery.
Please send your CV to [email protected].
If you have any questions, please call +380 (97) 100 92 37 – Khrystyna Chepil.