Noltic is a top Salesforce agency by Clutch and Salesforce rankings. We are regularly nominated with various awards, participate in international conferences and receive badges for being the strongest experts in specific Salesforce directions. All of that is successfully covered by tech and operational teams, and now we are looking for someone who will tell this news to the world.
In this role, you will be a marketer with an 80% focus on content creation. We expect you to build bold messages, write about complex tech things in clear business language, structure information for our potential clients, and showcase our wins, ups, and outcomes. We don’t call this role a Content Writer because it has a broader list of possible responsibilities, and it is not just about writing content but about ideation on how the Noltic brand sounds.
- Advanced (ideally fluent) English;
- Сritical thinking with the ability to actively and skillfully conceptualize, apply, analyze, synthesize, and evaluate information;
- Experience writing, editing and/or planning online content;
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Result-oriented, responsible, creative mindset;
- Positive can-do and will-do attitude;
- Experience in the IT industry.
- Regularly produce various content types for B2B services including emails, blogs, case studies, landing pages and slides;
- Maintain the content of our website;
- Write content for AppExchange products: app descriptions, user guides, release notes, onboarding messages, etc;
- Create content plans for the company;
- Collaborate on PR material creation with Salesforce, rating sites and media to spread the word about Noltic;
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of different content;
- Any other content-related or marketing-related work on the company;
- Be proactive and think out of the box to improve our company’s standings.
- Challenging and inspiring projects with the usage of modern technologies;
- Medical Insurance after probation period;
- English and German classes;
- English with a native speaker;
- Personal development plan;
- Competitive salary and regular performance reviews;
- Paid business trips, and relocation support;
- 18 working days paid vacation;
- Flexible working schedule, employee-friendly HR policy;
- Open communication and a friendly atmosphere within the team;
- Modern, full of sun, loft office, cozy kitchen, unlimited access to play zone, free snacks, and cookies;
- Tasty coffee from Chehovych Roastery.
Please send your CV to [email protected].
If you have any questions, please call +380 (73) 485 92 89 – Yaryna Rypus.