Noltic is a 100% Salesforce-focused company. We consult, design, and implement Salesforce solutions for companies of any size, no matter where they are on their Salesforce journey.
- 1+ years of Marketing Cloud experience;
- A marketing background and business development process understanding;
- Analytical mindset: ready to analyze campaigns and make recommendations;
- Able to see the big picture and understand business challenges;
- Goal-oriented and self-disciplined;
- Interested in studying and learning new skills;
- Proficiency in the English language;
- Salesforce certification (highly desired).
- Utilization of relevant modules within the Marketing Cloud Builder customer journeys;
- Analytics of campaigns and making recommendations Advising clients;
- Ability to understand business needs clearly.
You will have the opportunity to study how to:
- Configuration Salesforce Marketing Cloud;
- How to generate more pipelines and empower sales to close more deals using the Pardot solution;
- Configure complex journeys for everyday use cases using Journey Builder;
- Use Content Builder to build efficient HTML email and notification templates.
- Challenging and inspiring projects with the usage of modern technologies;
- Medical Insurance after probation period;
- English and German classes;
- English with a native speaker;
- Personal development plan;
- Competitive salary and regular performance reviews;
- Paid business trips, and relocation support;
- 18 working days paid vacation;
- Flexible working schedule, employee-friendly HR policy;
- Reimbursement of professional Salesforce certification;
- Possibility to develop as a certified mentor in Salesforce;
- Open communication and a friendly atmosphere within the team;
- Modern, full of sun, loft office, cozy kitchen, unlimited access to play zone, free snacks, and cookies;
- Tasty coffee from Chehovych Roastery.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV and portfolio to [email protected]
If you have any questions, please call +380 (73) 485 92 89 – Yaryna Rypus.