Location: Lviv, Ukraine
Duration: Full-time, long-term
Noltiс is a place where every member of the team matters! And we really mean it! We are developing fast and we need a person who can bring lots of new talents to Noltic so that more people would experience the atmosphere of professionalism and friendship we have here. Where are you, our Senior Recruiter? If you are looking for a company you’d want to tell everyone about – here’s the perfect place!
- At least 2 years of experience in the role of IT Recruiter with an understanding of the IT market and how IT companies work;
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques;
- Ability to work independently and help (mentor) other team members;
- An entertaining conversationalist with a good sense of humor;
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills;
- An Intermediate strong or higher level of English.
- Result-oriented, responsible, creative mindset;
- An enthusiastic person with a ‘can do will do’ attitude;
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Salesforce positions is a huge advantage;
- Collaborate with the business to identify job requirements and develop effective position profiles;
- Collaborate with the Head of HR to develop and execute an effective recruiting strategy.
- Mentor the recruitment team, offer initiatives to improve existing processes;
- Active search and headhunting mostly in technical positions;
- Сreating a pipeline of new candidates and nurturing the existing ones;
- Sourcing through professional networks, databases, referrals, job sites, etc.;
- Daily communication with potential candidates;
- Conducting pre-screens, interviews and providing information about the company;
- Collecting and providing feedback;
- Preparing and making job offers;
- Highly experienced team with 10+ years of both tech and business backgrounds;
- Challenging tasks;
- Competitive salary and regular performance reviews;
- Oodles of opportunities for your career;
- MacBook as a working laptop;
- 18 working days paid vacation;
- Flexible working schedule, employee-friendly HR policy;
- An open, friendly, collaborative, and flexible company culture.
- Modern, full of sun, loft office with an open roof, cozy kitchen and marvelous park nearby;
- Tasty coffee from Chehovych Roastery.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV and portfolio to [email protected]
If you have any questions, please call +380 (97) 100 92 37 – Khrystyna Chepil.