Senior Salesforce Developer
We are looking for creative thinkers who love to be on the cutting edge and to solve problems through technology. Are you ambitious, bold, and willing to become a part of the big world of innovations? Noltic is the place. We do not just deliver intricate solutions, but we care about our clients and help to overcome their business challenges. Our senior experts are ready to share their best practices with you and to involve you in big projects right from the start. Ready to dive in? Join us!
What You Will Do
- Developing and implementing new functionalities, alterations, and customizations of Salesforce applications;
- Customer support, liaising directly with the clients;
- Analyzing and reviewing business, functional, and technical requirements;
- Cooperating successfully with other engineers, developers, architects, Quality Assurance, and management team in order to understand the needs of the project
and deliver value to the customers;
- Participation in project team meetings and communicate effectively with other team members and clients;
- Participate in application architecture design process with TAs;
- Mentorship of Trainee and Junior Salesforce developers.
We Are Looking For
- 3+ years of experience working with Salesforce;
- Design and develop products in Apex/Visualforce/Lightning (LWC is a plus);
- Experience with integration using various approaches (Heroku experience is a plus);
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce limits, ability to overcome the limits, ability to write high scalable applications; knowledge of Salesforce strengths & weaknesses;
- Solid understanding of web technologies, OOP concepts & best practices, data structures, algorithms; ability to design & develop highly scalable functionality;
- Great knowledge of Database Design; experience analyzing queries, designing complex data structures;
- Experience debugging & reviewing code;
- Multiple Salesforce certifications demonstrating current skills as a developer;
- Intermediate and higher English level (Upper Intermediate is a plus);
- Excellent communication skills.
It’s On Us
We believe smart and awesome people became a key to our constant growth since 2017. As our co-founder, Vlad Petrovych, noted “Our greatest aspiration (after making millions, of course) was to create a place of power where we could do what we loved while staying true to our principles”. Being proudly committed to our people's comfort, we invest in every single detail in our office spaces, working tools and the quality time we spend with anyone connected to Noltic’s team. We invest in our people, so our clients stay happy with what and how we deliver.