We are looking for creative thinkers who love to be on the cutting edge and to solve problems through technology. Are you ambitious, bold, and willing to become a part of the big world of innovations? Noltic is the place. We do not just deliver intricate solutions, but we care about our clients and help to overcome their business challenges. Our senior experts are ready to share their best practices with you and to involve you in big projects right from the start. Ready to dive in? Join us!
What You Will Do
- Technical and Solution Architecture, detailed design, prototyping, and testing, in an advisory capacity or hands-on, including the preparation and/or authoring of related artifacts (documentary and otherwise);
- Formulation and implementation of Technical & Technology Strategies based on the salesforce.com suite of products and services;
- Work closely with business partners; participates in the analysis of business strategies, technologies, and tools needed for enterprise systems and services;
- Lead development team to design and implement innovative solutions with a focus on adhering to standards, best practices, and code quality techniques;
- Build and maintain an effective working relationship with key technology team members;
- Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange;
- Stay current on emerging technologies in the areas of SDLC tools, Continuous Integration, automation technologies and integration tools and best practices;
- Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business;
- Attending meetings with business development managers and acting as a technical expert;
- Develop relationships with potential customers, through managing and interpreting their requirements;
- Mentorship of Middle and Senior Salesforce developers.
We Are Looking For
- 4+ years of development experience on the Salesforce platform (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, LWC);
- 2+ years of architecture experience across various Salesforce Clouds;
- In-depth understanding of Salesforce products; ability to recommend the best solution for the client based on the requirements;
- Vast experience in integration between Salesforce and other systems using various technologies;
- 2+ years of experience with custom SDLC processes such as code versioning, packaging, test-driven development (TDD), continuous integration, test automation, code analysis and code quality metrics;
- Great understanding of Agile development methods and practices;
- Ability to foster new ideas and concepts; ability to mentor and coach other team members;
- Upper-Intermediate or higher English Level; Experience in communicating with English clients including requirements gathering, solution proposal & workshops;
- Multiple Salesforce certificates demonstrating current skills including at least 1 Consultant certificate.
Would Be a Plus
- Certified SFDC Application, System Architect and Developer II strongly preferred;
- Development Experience in various other OOP languages (Java, .NET) strongly preferred;
- Experience of Security Review for Managed Packages is a big plus.
It’s On Us
We believe smart and awesome people became a key to our constant growth since 2017. As our co-founder, Vlad Petrovych, noted “Our greatest aspiration (after making millions, of course) was to create a place of power where we could do what we loved while staying true to our principles”. Being proudly committed to our people's comfort, we invest in every single detail in our office spaces, working tools and the quality time we spend with anyone connected to Noltic’s team. We invest in our people, so our clients stay happy with what and how we deliver.