Location: Remote / Ukraine
Start Date: ASAP
Noltic is a 100% Salesforce focused company. We consult, design, and implement Salesforce solutions for companies of any size, no matter where they are on their Salesforce journey.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to complement our marketing team and bring the visual communication of the company’s brand to a qualitatively new level.
- 2+ years of experience as a graphic designer within a business environment.
- Good knowledge of web design, Figma, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience or readiness of working with existing brand guidelines;
- Experience in developing a brand-book or transforming existing brand guidelines;
- A portfolio featuring commercial/ marketing/ infographic design examples is a must;
- Reliability and compliance with deadlines;
- A team player with proven ability to build strong, productive and long-term relationships;
- Good time-management skills;
- Enthusiastic and creative person with a ‘can do will do’ attitude;
- Intermediate and higher English level;
Will be a plus:
- Experience in creating videos for the company: promo, case-studies, internal processes, etc;
- Creating fully-branded corporate infographics, data visualization, promo materials, event design, etc.
- Designing an effective business website and landing pages;
- Creating print and digital materials;
- Creating a wide range of digital graphics for use in web design, advertising, email, social media, etc.
- Designing and executing projects according to Noltic brand guidelines and communication standards;
- Propose and implement ideas that will contribute to the development of the company’s brand;
- Create effective, engaging and memorable visual brand messages;
- Collaborate with the Marketing function.
- Highly experienced team with 10+ years of both tech and business backgrounds;
- Open communication and friendly atmosphere within the team;
- Competitive wages.
Please send your CV and portfolio to [email protected]
If you have any questions, please call +380 (97) 100 92 37 Khrystyna Chepil