We are looking for a person who will be responsible for the maintenance of corporate devices, networks, VPN and third-party systems. This position requires knowledge of and experience with corporate Mac OS IT systems of various types and a proven ability to learn new skills in a constantly changing technical environment. We plan to develop this direction at Noltic, so it might become a zone of your career growth.
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
- Confident knowledge of the principles of network technologies
- Positive, can-do attitude and teamwork
- Ready to learn and self-improvement
Good to have (optional):
- Knowledge of building System Access Control
- Hands-on experience with electrical systems/cabling
- Ability to perform small repairs related to cabling/electrical wiring, etc.
- Intermediate level of English
- Maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems (mostly Mac OS) and office equipment
- Support of Apple devices on the corporate network
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing the impact of issues
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
- Lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions
- Consulting users on technical questions
- Creating and managing accounts in local and third party systems
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- Highly experienced team with 10+ years of both tech and business backgrounds.
- Challenging tasks.
- Open communication and a friendly atmosphere within the team.
- Competitive salary and regular performance reviews.
- Oodles of opportunities for your career.
- MacBook as a working laptop.
- 18 working days paid vacation.
- Flexible working schedule, employee-friendly HR policy.
- Modern, full of sun, loft office, cozy kitchen, unlimited access to play zone, free snacks and cookies;
- Tasty coffee from Chehovych Roastery.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV and portfolio to [email protected]
If you have any questions, please call +380 (97) 100 92 37 – Khrystyna Chepil.