Lviv & Poltava, Ukraine
Who You Are:
- You love building large, complex interfaces using modern technologies. Your code is clean and concise.
- You love creating products that succeed in the marketplace.
- You thrive working in a small team with other highly skilled developers, comfortable working as a member of the virtual team.
- 3+ years’ of experience working with Salesforce;
- Design and develop products in Apex/Visualforce/Lightning (LWC is a plus);
- Experience with integration using various approaches (Heroku experience is a plus);
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce limits, ability to overcome the limits, ability to write high scalable applications; knowledge of Salesforce strengths & weaknesses;
- Solid understanding of web technologies, OOP concepts & best practises, data structures, algorithms; ability to design & develop highly scalable functionality;
- Great knowledge of Database Design; experience analyzing queries, designing complex data structures;
- Experience debugging & reviewing code;
- Multiple Salesforce certifications demonstrating current skills as a developer;
- Intermediate and higher English level (Upper Intermediate is a plus);
- Excellent communication skills.
- Developing and implementing new functionalities, alterations, and customizations of Salesforce applications;
- Customer support, liaising directly with the clients;
- Analyzing and reviewing business, functional, and technical requirements;
- Cooperating successfully with other engineers, developers, architects, Quality Assurance, and management team in order to understand the needs of the project
and deliver value to the customers;
- Participation in project team meetings and communicate effectively with other team members and clients;
- Participate in application architecture design process with TAs;
- Mentorship of Trainee and Junior Salesforce developers.
- Highly experienced team with 10+ years of both tech and business backgrounds;
- Challenging and inspiring projects with the usage of modern technologies;
- Open communication and friendly atmosphere within the team;
- Competitive salary and regular performance reviews;
- Oodles of opportunities for your career;
- MacBook as working laptop;
- Paid business trips, relocation support;
- 18 working days paid vacation;
- Flexible working schedule, employee-friendly HR policy;
- Reimbursement of professional Salesforce certification;
- Modern, full of sun, loft office with an open roof, cozy kitchen and marvelous park nearby;
- Tasty coffee from Chehovych Roastery.
Please send your CV to [email protected].
If you have any questions, please call +380 (97) 100 92 37 – Khrystyna Chepil.