- Intermediate or higher English level.
- High responsibility and good communication skills.
- Excellent team player with proven ability to build strong, productive and long-term relationships.
- Good time-management skills.
- Enthusiastic and creative person.
- Proficient computer user.
- Experience in working with Google Docs and Sheets.
- Highly organized person with strong attention to details.
- Communication with external consumables/food vendors/cleaning lady/etc.
- Setup delivery to the office on a daily basis, arrange payments.
- Manage office coziness and cleanliness.
- Provide an access to the office for employees (in the morning or in the evening).
- Preparation of working places for employees.
- Assisting corporate HR activities (team buildings, birthday parties, onboarding, etc.).
- Organizing of external and internal events in the office.
- Highly experienced team with 10+ years of both tech and business backgrounds.
- Open communication and friendly atmosphere within the team.
- Competitive salary and regular performance reviews.
- Oodles of opportunities for your career.
- 18 working days paid vacation.
- Flexible working schedule, employee-friendly HR policy.
Please send your CV to [email protected].
If you have any questions, please call +380 (97) 100 92 37 – Khrystyna Chepil.