We are looking for a person who will take over the marketing in our company. This is a great opportunity for a proactive and creative professional, who is looking for a variety of challenges, flexibility, quick decision making, and space to implement their own ideas. You will be responsible for following our marketing strategy by creating and implementing digital marketing campaigns, promotion of the company’s brand, and improving Noltic’s online presence. You should be able to efficiently coordinate with the existing team, designers, and other vendors to complete the required tasks. You will also be the person to communicate with the external audience on behalf of the company.
- Experience in the field of digital marketing, SMM;
- Experience in the IT industry is a plus;
- Experience & knowledge of different marketing tools;
- Advanced (ideally fluent) English;
- Result-oriented, responsible, creative mindset;
- Able to generate ideas and bring them to life;
- Positive can-do and will-do attitude.
- Maintain the content of our website;
- Manage accounts on social networks, SMM (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc);
- Manage content on our blog Medium;
- Work on developing and enhancing Salesforce Partnership;
- Manage marketing on our Salesforce Partner Portal, track progress, help to create and follow the plan;
- Create email campaigns to new and potential clients;
- Work with designer and brand companies to produce branded merchandise;
- Work with HR on the development and promotion of our employer brand;
- Performing marketing research: market, trends, clients, competitors, our standings;
- Work with Clutch and similar rating sites to improve our standing and advertise our services;
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of different marketing campaigns;
- Any other marketing-related work on the company;
- Be proactive and think out-of-the-box to improve our company’s standings.
- Highly experienced team with 10+ years of both tech and business backgrounds;
- Challenging tasks;
- Competitive salary and regular performance reviews;
- Oodles of opportunities for your career;
- MacBook as a working laptop;
- Paid business trips, relocation support;
- 18 working days paid vacation;
- Flexible working schedule, employee-friendly HR policy;
- An open, friendly, collaborative, and flexible company culture.
- Modern, full of sun, loft office with an open roof, cozy kitchen and marvelous park nearby;
- Tasty coffee from Chehovych Roastery.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV to [email protected]. If you have any questions, please call +380 (97) 100 92 37 – Khrystyna Chepil.