Location: Lviv, Ukraine
Duration: Full-time, long-term
We are looking for creative thinkers who love to be on the cutting edge and to solve problems through technology. Are you ambitious, bold, and willing to become a part of the big world of innovations? Noltic is the place. We do not just deliver intricate solutions, but we care about our clients and help to overcome their business challenges. We’re ready to share best practices with you and to involve you in big projects right from the start. Ready to dive in? Join us!
- Experience working with Atlassian JIRA project control system;
- Experience working with TestRail or other QA software;
- Knowledge of testing integrations, end-to-end system processes;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box;
- Intermediate and higher English level (Upper-Intermediate is a plus);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Readiness to new challenges, interesting information, and tricky tasks;
- An enthusiastic person with a ‘can do will do’ attitude;
- Technical education in Computer Sciences, Applied Mathematics, or in related fields. We also consider students in their last year of study.
- Design test processes and procedures used to ensure that software operates within defined requirements;
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Prepare reports and build graphs with analytics;
- Implement test plans, automation, and validation strategies;
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts to reduce repetitive manual testing;
- In-depth functional testing – Must be able to evaluate functional stability to ensure business requirements are being met and are “fit-for-purpose” through end to end functional and automation testing;
- Work closely with software developers to resolve issues;
- Clearly communicate any obstacles to raise awareness and avoid project impediments and overall project timeline disruption;
- Collaborate with the team on tasks related to the planning, testing, and coordination of release activities.
- Highly experienced team with 10+ years of both tech and business backgrounds;
- Challenging tasks;
- Competitive salary and regular performance reviews;
- Oodles of opportunities for your career;
- MacBook as a working laptop;
- 18 working days paid vacation;
- Flexible working schedule, employee-friendly HR policy;
- An open, collaborative, and flexible company culture;
- Modern, full of sun, loft office, cozy kitchen, unlimited access to play zone, free snacks and cookies;
- Tasty coffee from Chehovych Roastery.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV and portfolio to [email protected]
If you have any questions, please call +380 (97) 100 92 37 – Khrystyna Chepil.