Location: Poltava and Lviv, Ukraine
Duration: Full-time, long-term
Noltic is a 100% Salesforce focused company. We consult, design, and implement Salesforce solutions for companies of any size, no matter where they are on their Salesforce journey.
Who You Are:
- You love building large, complex interfaces using modern technologies. Your code is clean and concise.
- You love creating products that succeed in the marketplace.
- You thrive working in a small team with other highly skilled developers, comfortable working as a member of the virtual team.
- 4+ years of development experience on the Salesforce platform (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, LWC);
- 2+ years of architecture experience across various Salesforce Clouds;
- In-depth understanding of Salesforce products; ability to recommend the best solution for the client based on the requirements;
- Vast experience in integration between Salesforce and other systems using various technologies;
- 2+ years of experience with custom SDLC processes such as code versioning, packaging, test-driven development (TDD), continuous integration, test automation, code analysis and code quality metrics;
- Great understanding of Agile development methods and practices;
- Ability to foster new ideas and concepts; ability to mentor and coach other team members;
- Upper-Intermediate or higher English Level; Experience in communicating with English clients including requirements gathering, solution proposal & workshops;
- Multiple Salesforce certificates demonstrating current skills including at least 1 Consultant certificate.
- Certified SFDC Application, System Architect and Developer II strongly preferred;
- Development Experience in various other OOP languages (Java, .NET) strongly preferred;
- Experience of Security Review for Managed Packages is a big plus.
The range of responsibilities is broad and will depend on your career level, but is likely to include:
- Technical and Solution Architecture, detailed design, prototyping, and testing, in an advisory capacity or hands-on, including the preparation and/or authoring of related artifacts (documentary and otherwise);
- Formulation and implementation of Technical & Technology Strategies based on the salesforce.com suite of products and services;
- Work closely with business partners; participates in the analysis of business strategies, technologies, and tools needed for enterprise systems and services;
- Lead development team to design and implement innovative solutions with a focus on adhering to standards, best practices, and code quality techniques;
- Build and maintain an effective working relationship with key technology team members;
- Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange;
- Stay current on emerging technologies in the areas of SDLC tools, Continuous Integration, automation technologies and integration tools and best practices;
- Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business;
- Attending meetings with business development managers and acting as a technical expert;
- Develop relationships with potential customers, through managing and interpreting their requirements;
- Mentorship of Middle and Senior Salesforce developers.
- Highly experienced team with 10+ years of both tech and business backgrounds;
- Open communication and friendly atmosphere within the team;
- Competitive salary;
- 18 working days paid vacation;
- English classes;
- Employee-friendly HR policy;
- Modern, full of sun, loft office with an open roof, cozy kitchen and marvelous park nearby;
- Tasty coffee from Chehovych Roastery.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV and portfolio to [email protected]
If you have any questions, please call +380 (68) 503 92 57 – Iryna Chayka.