Location: Poltava, Ukraine
Duration: Full-time, long-term
Noltic is a 100% Salesforce focused company. We consult, design, and implement Salesforce solutions for companies of any size, no matter where they are on their Salesforce journey.
We are looking for a warmhearted office manager to take care of our Poltava office. If you know how to find a common language with people, you quickly find solutions in stressful situations and you have good English, join us!
- A responsible and punctual person with good communication skills;
- Excellent team player with the ability to build strong, productive and long-term relationships;
- Good time-management skills;
- Enthusiastic and creative person;
- Proficient computer user;
- Experience in working with Google Docs and Sheets;
- A highly organized person with strong attention to details.
Will be a plus:
- Intermediate and higher English level;
- Experience as an office manager;
- Experience with coordination, scheduling, and budgeting.
- Managing office supplies and inventory, working with suppliers of goods and services;
- Managing purchases from various vendors (food, coffee, office cleaning, etc.);
- Setup delivery to the office on a daily basis, arrange payments;
- Manage office coziness and cleanliness;
- Alternately provide access to the office for employees;
- Cooperation with Management and HR function;
- Preparation of working places for employees;
- Assisting HR activities (team buildings, birthday parties, onboarding, etc.);
- Organizing external and internal events in the office.
- Highly experienced team with 10+ years of both tech and business backgrounds;
- Open communication and friendly atmosphere within the team;
- Competitive salary;
- 18 working days paid vacation;
- English classes;
- Employee-friendly HR policy;
- Modern, full of sun, loft office with an open roof, cozy kitchen and marvelous park nearby;
- Tasty coffee from Chehovych Roastery.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV and portfolio to [email protected]
If you have any questions, please call +380 (68) 503 92 57 – Iryna Chayka.