Location: Lviv, Poltava, Ukraine
Duration: Full-time, long-term
We are looking for creative thinkers who love to be on the cutting edge and to solve problems through technology. Are you ambitious, bold, and willing to become a part of the big world of innovations? Noltic is the place. We do not just deliver intricate solutions, but we care about our clients and help to overcome their business challenges. We’re ready to share best practices with you and to involve you in big projects right from the start. Ready to dive in? Join us!
- 2+ years of software development experience;
- Hands-on experience with building and integrating REST and SOAP APIs
- Experience developing solutions on Mulesoft integration platform;
- Mulesoft certification;
- Good understanding of OOP;
- Intermediate and higher English level (Upper-Intermediate is a plus);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Analytical and algorithmic thinking;
- Readiness to new challenges, interesting information, and tricky tasks;
- An enthusiastic person with a ‘can do will do’ attitude;
- Technical education in Computer Sciences, Applied Mathematics or in related fields. We also consider students in their last year of studies;
Will be a plus:
- Experience of working with Salesforce will be an advantage;
- Create REST APIs based on business requirements.
- Building middleware systems using MuleSoft Anypoint Platform ESB.
- Participate in the design and delivery of API integration projects.
- Working in building connections from MuleSoft ESB to SFDC, Databases, and other third-party systems.
- Work in a highly agile environment, with product managers, engineers, and customers using iterative methods;
- Communication with customers;
- Work with new and additional technology stacks as needed;
- Highly experienced team with 10+ years of both tech and business backgrounds;
- Challenging tasks;
- Competitive salary and regular performance reviews;
- Oodles of opportunities for your career;
- MacBook as a working laptop;
- 18 working days paid vacation;
- Flexible working schedule, employee-friendly HR policy;
- An open, collaborative, and flexible company culture;
- Modern, full of sun, loft office, cozy kitchen, unlimited access to play zone, free snacks and cookies;
- Tasty coffee from Chehovych Roastery.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV and portfolio to [email protected]
If you have any questions, please call +380 (97) 100 92 37 – Khrystyna Chepil.